- 2 avocados, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup julienned, smoked sun-dried tomatoes (1 oz.)
- 2 Tbs. diced red onion
- 2 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 4 4-oz. ciabatta rolls (or other) split in half
Directions1. Layer avocado slices, tomatoes, onion, and 1/2 cup spinach on each roll. Spray panini with cooking spray.
2. Coat skillet or grill pan with cooking spray, and heat over medium heat. Place panini in pan; weight with smaller-diameter saucepan weighted with 1 or 2 cans. Cook 2 minutes, remove weight, flip panini, replace weight, and cook 1 1/2 to 2 minutes more. (Or cook 4 minutes in a panini maker.)
Per sandwich: Calories: 390, Protein: 12g, Total fat: 13g, Saturated fat: 2g, Carbs: 65g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 528mg, Fiber: 8g, Sugars: 3g